Thread: Will ads be deleted automaticly? User extend ads? Different Prices?

Unregistered

Will ads be deleted automaticly? User extend ads? Different Prices?

1, Will ads be deleted automatically when it gets out of date?
    I also read that the used who put the ad cannot delete his on ads but only pause them. If they are not deleted automatically will they just stack up in the system until admin deletes them?

2, Can a user extend their own ad or do they have to post a new one if they want it to appear longer than the first run?

3, Is there only a sale section or is it also a "want to buy" section?

4, Will the sort in price or date options be available in the September update?

5 and last. Is it possible to have different prices for different categories?

I thought it was better to post my questions in one thread instead of a pile of them.

Thanks
    1. No, ads are not deleted but are sent back to draft status once an ad expires (so yes, they would have to be manually deleted by Admin). From an SEO perspective a lot of people wouldn't want their ads to be deleted, so what you do with this would be up to you.

2. Yes, users can renew their ads if this is a setting you have allowed in the ClassiPress admin options.

3. For this you could create a "wanted" category and use a custom ad form relevant to this specific category.. You may want to do some additional customization if you wanted things displayed differently somehow though.

4. I would have to check this with the development team as we haven't yet had confirmation of upcoming features for the next release.

5. Yes. There is a "Price Per catagory" option currently available.

Unregistered
    Thanks, you did a great job leading me towards a sale, if you give me the info on the updates I will most certainly be a sale. :D

Thanks
    Great to hear it ;)

My recommendation would be to subscribe to the blog and/or facebook page so you can be the first to hear about the actual release and any information about the new features http://appthemes.com/blog/

Thread Information