Thread: Will you release Clipper today?

Unregistered

Will you release Clipper today?

I am impatiently waiting for the template, its october 15 and it hasn'T been released yet..

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You may check the status of the theme development here http://appthemes.com/releases/ .

As quoted;

Last updated: Oct 14th, 2010

** We do our very best to meet our “target date” but it doesn’t always end up that way. We reserve the right to change the “target date” as need be. Historically we have needed to pushed back some dates due to unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately, this is the nature of the beast.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    it would have been released on september 15th its postponed to october 15 whats next?

this is not professional..

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    We respect you opinion. However, the development team of Appthemes also has the professional responsibility to release a theme that is deemed fit for public consumption rather than releasing a script full of bugs .
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    We respect you opinion. However, the development team of Appthemes also has the professional responsibility to release a theme that is deemed fit for public consumption rather than releasing a script full of bugs .
    Good thinking...... its more of a pain in the *** to release **** with bugs in it.....

Thread Information