Thread: Wondering about the Status Of my order

Unregistered

Wondering about the Status Of my order

I am wondering about my order status. I purchased Classipress last night and the purchase has cleared my bank account today. I do not have the software anywhere what is the usual time frame of getting the software. Do they email it to you or is it able to be downloaded from the website. I have paid and have a login and it will not let me post in the forum for some reason. I see that it is very hard to reach anybody at apptheme this is kind of strange. After I ordered my product and it has cleared the bank account I was wondering if I could call them or email them to find out the status of the order because I had not received anything. But there is no way for customers to contact the company. There is no contact info at all. Can someone please answer my questions on this software and let me know what is all involved in the ordering process after apptheme have received the money. Thank You

Unregistered

Same

I'm having the same problem. It is starting to get a little frustrating. No phone, no responses, etc. When I go to my dashboard on appthemes.com it says I do not have any active purchases, no download links, and I already paid for it.

Thanks
    I apologize for any inconvenience. Recently there was an update of our sites, and the purchase must have been done during this process. If you do not have access to your account to download the theme, use the contact form for more information: http://www.appthemes.com/about/contact-form/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thread Information