Thread: WP Touch Pro & Payment-Gateways

UNREGISTERED

WP Touch Pro & Payment-Gateways

Hello,

before i buy classipress, i have some questions.

1) It's possible, to put another payment gateway (sms-billing or something other)?
    I have a locally payment gateway here, a little bit others than paypal (but also open a new site/popup for payment), but i can put it in php by myself, if it's possible

2) I have see, that it's possible with wp touch pro you can change the listings to show the ads / articles on the mainpage with article-thumbnail or from user defined field. If an ad is post, i have see that the uploaded images the first (or other one) are not the "article-image", what wp touch used. Gives a possibility to change this, so that the uploaded images set as article-image?

Thanks,
    Stefan

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    1. Yes it is possible but may require some custom coding.

2. I think there are still some issues using WPtouch pro probably because of the use custom post types in Classipress. I think some of the Classipress users have already communicated with with WPthouch pro developers to fully support custom post types.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information