Thread: www.xxxxxxxxxx.us

Unregistered

www.xxxxxxxxxx.us

I want to buy this with your hosting partner (can you suggest me wich?). I am italian and I live in Italy,
    can I host the web site in Usa hosting?
    can I receive payment from that in italian account bank by paypal?
    If I want transfer my domain on your hosting: www.xxxxxxx.us. Do you do that for me?
    I am not an expert, so I need help from you.
    Can you upgrade my Logo in the Themplate?
    Can you assist me for all I need?

tank you very much
    Massimo Rufo

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Yes you can host your site in USA hosting.

You may try contacting Paypal Italy here http://www.paypal.it/ if it is possible to receive through your italian account.

The partner hosting are third party provider but surely their support will help you on transferring your domain.

Yes you can upload your own logo. Classipress support is community base and with that there are users in the forum that can help you except for those that involves major modification of the theme.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Unregistered

payment

I have the 50% discount on classipress? if this is hosted in your hosting partner?

thanks
    Massimo

Quote Originally Posted by jomarkosabel View Post
    Yes you can host your site in USA hosting.

You may try contacting Paypal Italy here http://www.paypal.it/ if it is possible to receive through your italian account.

The partner hosting are third party provider but surely their support will help you on transferring your domain.

Yes you can upload your own logo. Classipress support is community base and with that there are users in the forum that can help you except for those that involves major modification of the theme.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have the 50% discount on classipress? if this is hosted in your hosting partner?

thanks
    Massimo
    You need to meet the requirements for receiving the discount, but you can read about it on our promos page.

Thread Information