Thread: 30 Day Ad-Post Renewals - What happens after the 30 days?

Thanks

30 Day Ad-Post Renewals - What happens after the 30 days?

Hoping someone can help me with this question. My site is brand new and I have 30 days free ads, then if someone wants to post for a longer period of days, they can elect to pay a fee. When someone posts a 30 day free ad, can they have the option to simply log into their account and click RENEW for another 30 days for free? That is what I'm hoping will happen. I don't want the poster to have to go and recreate their ad(s) all over again and simply be able to click RENEW for another 30 days for free. Is there a certain setting that I have to select in order to make this work the way I need it to work per customers renewing their free ads for another 30 days?

Question#2, with those that post a Free Ad for 30 Days be receiving an email notice (like with membership accounts) that will inform them that their free ad is about to expire and they will need to log into their account to click renew?

Thank in Advance for your help.

www.bigtimeclassifieds.com

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information