Thread: Ad Sales Reports by "Coupon" used

Thanks

Ad Sales Reports by "Coupon" used

First I'll share what I would like to do...then my question might make more sense...

I would like to create "half price" coupons for individuals to promote. the coupon codes would be the persons' individual names (i.e., "johndoe"). then, at the end of every calendar month, i would give that person a commission (percentage) of the sales generated by their coupon. The person would promote the coupon in a manner such as this...

"Hey, everybody! Go to (classipress website name) and use my Coupon Code (johndoe) and get half off the cost of your ads! Just enter "johndoe" when you check out and it asks you for the coupon code and it will give you the Half Off Discount!"

Now...At the end of the month (or whenever I choose to pay my "salespeople"), I would like to easily generate a report on ads purchased using each person's coupon code...and how much was spent...so I can pay the commissions to those who earned it.

clear as mud? ;o)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information