Thread: Ads Posting Bugs

Thanks

Ads Posting Bugs

Hi Classipress Guru,

Just want to ask if you encountered same problem, whenever I add new ads adding huge description will automatically redirect me to stage 1 whenever I save and finalize the data. Any help on how to debug my site is highly appreciated.

I didn't experience such problem before, I don't know if problem with settings.

Please help.

Thanks

THIS IS THE ACTUAL DESCRIPTION ENCODED IN DESCRIPTION BOX

I'll Be There
    By Deborah Grace Staley
    Digital media products such as Amazon MP3s, Amazon Instant Videos, and Kindle content can only be purchased on Amazon.com.

Average customer review:
    (6 customer reviews)
    Product Description
    In Angel Ridge, Tennessee, not much goes on around town in the winter. After Christmas, folks usually hunker down and wait for spring to come to the Smokey Mountains. But given recent events, which included a bombing and newspaper publisher Jenny Thompson’s disappearance, people in town are understandably on edge. Now Jenny’s in hiding on a nearby mountain, waiting for trouble to catch up with her and none too sure it hasn’t, when reclusive mountain man Cord Goins comes to her rescue. Stuck between a beginning and an ending, both she and Cord feel powerless to control the dangerous situation they’ve found themselves in, along with the unexpected consequences of falling in love. Deborah Grace Staley lives in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in a circa 1867 farmhouse. She is hard at work on the next book in the award-winning Angel Ridge series. Visit her at http://deborahgracestaley.com.

Product Details
    Amazon Sales Rank: #73 in eBooks
    Published on: 2011-09-19
    Released on: 2011-09-19
    Format: Kindle eBook
    Number of items: 1
    Customer Reviews
    Most helpful customer reviews

45 of 48 people found the following review helpful.
    Best Angel Ridge Novel Yet
    By KaLyn
    For Angel Ridge readers, I'll Be There is the most thrilling in the series. Deborah Grace Staley melds favorite characters with new ones in a story that keeps twisting to the last page.

As the local newspaper editor, Jenny Thompson digs up the dirt on illegal activities that may relate to a murder but before the paper runs the story, they try to bury her when they blow up the newspaper office. Allowing everyone to believe she is dead, Jenny enters the witness protection program till she can testify. When separated from the Marshalls and chased deep into the forest, she literally runs into Cord Goins, the mysterious mountain man with long silky black hair, dark eyes and a darker past. Reluctantly, Cord tries to get Jenny to safety but they are chased through the Tennessee mountains in a wild winter storm, often assisted by familiar Angel Ridge characters. Thrown together by circumstances beyond either's control, they find more than safe haven and warmth from the cold as they fall in love.

But just when you think it's over, Staley twists the story again.

I think this is her best work yet and highly recommend it.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
    absolutley love
    By sandy bradfield
    I loved this book. it was one of those reads that when you start it you really don't want to put it back down. There is nothing about this book that bored me or made me want to chose another book. So far all of Deborah's books that I have read have been fantastic. If you like those books where they become friends then lovers you will like this one! thanks for such a great kindle book to read!

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
    Exceptional!
    By Gem
    An exceptional book! It keeps your attention from the very first chapter. You struggle right along with Jennie and you can feel Cord's emotions of wanting to be protective but not wanting to get involved. I only wish more of this series were affordable or free.

See all 6 customer reviews...

bugs 1.jpg

bugs 2.jpg

rEDIRECT ME HERE AGAIN
    bugs 3.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information