Thread: Bug on waiting payments on my account

Thanks

Bug on waiting payments on my account

When a user select wire transfer to pay, it will show nothing on his dasboard. So he think that the ad have had problems and not placed, neither waiting payment. If he choose to pay with paypal but not pay on the same momment, and insert another ad also selecting the payment with paypal, it only shows on dashboard the first ad.

For payments with wiretransfer is very very confuse, becouse if you have many orders we can t shearch for ad number or shearch for the transactions number of waiting payment ads.

Other thing, i m asking me for wat is there the menu orders? When orders are placed, they doesn t appear there.

On the list of pending ads, we can only see the whish ad is featured and not. If an ad pack was selected, we can only see it when we click on edit an shearch if he had selected something, wat is boring. If we have so many ads to proof, we can t use the fast edit to publisch the ad, otherwise we will make online ads with packs that stil waiting payment.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information