Thread: Classipress 3.3.3 + Wordpress 3.9 issues. Any work being done to resolve this yet?

Thanks

Classipress 3.3.3 + Wordpress 3.9 issues. Any work being done to resolve this yet?

It would seem, according the several users in the forums, that there are compatibility issues with Classipress 3.3.3 and Wordpress 3.9.
    Can anyone from the support staff comment on what is being done at the moment to resolve this issues and when we can expect to see an update released to resolve these issues.

We understand that folks are busy but the lack of communication to the customers is extremely frustrating. In my case, for example, I am waiting to convert an existing classifieds site of mine I have been running for 8 years now, over to Classipress and was planning to do so during this Golden week (Japanese holiday) holiday as I get very little free time. Now I am let sitting here not able to do so which is extremely frustrating since there is no response from support staff. I imagine I am not alone.

I would greatly appreciate any response from staff on this matter. Thanks very much guys.

Thread Information