Thread: Classipress and s2member Plugin Problems

Thanks

Classipress and s2member Plugin Problems

I'm getting this error on my Classipress "Edit Profile" page as the administrator:

Code:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\mysite\wp-content\plugins\s2member\includes\classes\users-list-in.inc.php on line 145

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::has_cap() in C:\wamp\www\mysite\wp-content\plugins\s2member\includes\classes\users-list-in.inc.php on line 163
    And this one as a user which is almost the same but from the user-access.inc.php file instead:

Code:
    Warning: reset() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in C:\wamp\www\mysite\wp-content\plugins\s2member\includes\classes\user-access.inc.php on line 51

Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::has_cap() in C:\wamp\www\mysite\wp-content\plugins\s2member\includes\classes\user-access.inc.php on line 107
    It seems that Classipress and s2Member are clashing somehow but I haven't been savvy enough to figure out why.

I've talked to s2Member support and one of the lead developers said that they would need a copy of Classipress in order to look at it in the attempt to figure out a workaround for it if the Classipress team was not able to spot the solution. You can view the thread that I have going on their forum here.

It seems that a few others are having the same issues and haven't been able to resolve it. (Here are a few threads about this on this forum View previous Classipress thread Another Thread)

What I'm trying to do, in case this somehow helps, is basically prevent any non-members from being able to see any part of the site except for the sign-up page. s2Member works wonderfully for this... except for these couple of errors.

Help please!

PS ( I apologize in advance for reposting this, an admin moved my first post to the mods page for some reason!?!? )

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information