Thread: Drop Downs, Gallery Homepage Widgets, and Pop Ups Suddenly Not Working/Showing

Thanks

Drop Downs, Gallery Homepage Widgets, and Pop Ups Suddenly Not Working/Showing

Hello,

Recently, I've been working on getting the maps removed from the single listing page which I was able to do with the help of the forum (Thank You!).

Before fixing the map, a new issue popped up. Most of the menu dropdowns in the frontend and admin suddenly stopped working. As an example, my "Categories" nav is showing next to "Home" in the header, but the drop down functionality is not. Navigation dropdowns in the admin are also not working making it difficult/impossible for the user to move around their dashboard. Weeks ago, I added two gallery widgets on the homepage that have suddenly stopped showing on the front end. I checked the admin and both widgets are in the right spot/look fine. If you go to my homepage, you can see the "test" text widget I added last night, but there should be a couple of gallery images above it: gearsy.com/?9999

In addition to the items above, the "State" drop down in my refine results and the "Contact Owner" pop up are also not working.

The drop downs, pop ups and gallery images were working and showing fine for several weeks up to the other night. It seems all of the above issues are connected because they started at the same time. As menitoned above, most of the work I've been doing to the site is related to the maps (settings/geocoding). I have recently done some work in the forms to rearrange and update my "Refine Results" as well. I'm not sure changes in either area would have an affect. I tried deactivating most of the plugins, but none seem to be causing the issue. I haven't added any plugins recently either. Maybe I need to go through and deactivate them all one at a time again? Maybe an update is to blame?

Agian, these issues just started and seemed to have come out of nowhere. I am seeing the problems in pc, tablets and mobile...Chrome and Firefox. Any and all help is appreciated.

gearsy.com/?9999

Thanks,
    Jim

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 999 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information