Thread: "This Field is Required" error when using TinyMCE editor - must submit twice

Thanks

"This Field is Required" error when using TinyMCE editor - must submit twice

I've got the newest version of your theme installed on my site in a sub-directory while I get it all set up and tested (bought a while back, but haven't had a lot of time to work on it).

I'm almost ready to launch the site and replace the old/outdated software that is currently running my musicians classifieds site, but I have found a bug with your theme and the TinyMCE editor if you enable HTML for ads.

The first time a user submits the ad, after correctly filling out all fields including the content, it gives the error "This Field is Required" over the content field. If you submit a second time (without even changing anything), it then goes through.

If I disable HTML for listings, then the ad goes through just fine the first time.

The only other plugins installed on this site are:
    Aksimet
    Blackbox Debug
    Ultimate Coming Soon page (to keep people out while I develop)
    Wordfence
    AppThemes Updater (yours)

Even with ALL those plugins deactivated (so, no active plugins at all), I still have the above issue. So, it's not plugin conflict.

In addition, your AppThemes Updater plugin generates the following PHP warnings when it is active:
    gzinflate(): data error on line 1806 in file /home2/freem065/public_html/wpfmc/wp-includes/class-http.php
    Strict Standards: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method APP_Theme_Upgrader::display_warning() should not be called statically in /home2/freem065/public_html/wpfmc/wp-includes/plugin.php on line 429

I also get these warnings when I go to your Classipress dashboard:
    call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method APP_Theme_Upgrader::display_warning() should not be called statically on line 429 in file /home2/freem065/public_html/wpfmc/wp-includes/plugin.php
    Strict (3) call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method WP_Feed_Cache::create() should not be called statically on line 215 in file /home2/freem065/public_html/wpfmc/wp-includes/SimplePie/Registry.php

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information