Thread: Images not displaying

Thanks

Question Images not displaying

I'm running WP 3.0.4 with ClassiPress Professional Edition 3.0.4. Wordpress is installed in the root directory, PHP 5.3.3 has GD installed and running and I've set the proper permissions on the directories.

I've set WP to store uploads in this folder: wp-content/uploads. I've also checked "Organize my uploads into month- and year-based folders." Uploads has 0777 permissions. I've set ClassiPress to enable image uploading.

The first ad listing I attempted to place did cause the creation of additional directories in the upload/ directory. It created a directory called 2010 and in that another called 10. However, it placed no images in it and the site only displays empty/broken images. The source reveals that the images never received a "src" parameter.

If I go to the Media Library it lists all of the images I've attempted to upload, but cannot display any of the images. If I click the "View" link a page appears with this error message: "Catchable fatal error: Object of class WP_Error could not be converted to string in /home/barrierfreerentals/public_html/rentals/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/theme-functions.php on line 1211" The image never displays.

The site is up at http://barrierfreerentals.com if you'd like to try it out.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thread Information