Thread: Login/register and so much more

Thanks

Login/register and so much more

Classipress- the login button is goofy. When people login in, it does not show them as logged in unless they click post an ad. if they are on the home screen it shows them as "welcome visitor". as soon as they click "post an ad" it says "welcome (user name)". Then if they have posted an ad, and want to post another ad, they have to log out to make the system forget their last ad. If they dont log out and then log back in, the system will overwrite and post portions of their previous ad. They cant log out because they are showing as not logged in. if a person is so lucky as to be able to post an ad at all, it is delayed until the next day, so they think they have screwed up and try to repost it until finally they just quit. Then the next morning it will appear several times. Everything worked fine for a week or so, but then after about a week of having the site up, this began to happen. At first I thought it was just my site, so I installed the theme on my other site. After a week the same thing happens now. Now, overnight the latest problem is that it gives a 403 forbidden if someone wants to login, post an ad or register. Wordpress live support has looked at it several times, in great detail, but to no avail. My host has done the same thing. Both have told me this is either a bug in the theme or a development error. If i am in the customize screen with a live preview, it shows everything correctly, but that's not the way it really is.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 1,008 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information