Thread: Mandatory custom field keeps deselecting itself when user goes to "edit ad".

Thanks

Mandatory custom field keeps deselecting itself when user goes to "edit ad".

I have a custom form layout and created a custom field (mandatory) called "rent or sell" where an ad lister can select a checkbox "for sale" or "for hire". However if they go back into that ad to, "edit ad" and make a change, once they make the change and select 'update ad' it then asks them to select the "Rent or Sell" and telling them the 'field is required' obviously because it is a custom mandatory field. BUT, they have already done that when they first created the ad. It's like it automatically unchecks itself once the user selects "edit ad". Anyone else experience this? Is it a bug? I'm at partycrashers.co.nz

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information