Thread: Member Pack Purchase Options

Thanks

Member Pack Purchase Options

I'm having a problem getting my Membership Options to appear on my site at www.bigtimeclassifieds.com Basically, what I would like to set up when someone first starts to post an ad, is give them ad duration purchase options other than "Free Ad" that appears now when a member goes to post.

What I'm trying to set up is the options in a drop down menu from the Post section in which the poster can select:

30 Day Free Ad
    60 Day Ad for $5.00
    90 Day Ad for $10.00
    120 Day Ad for $15.00

I've played around with trying to this to work and don't know what the "Static" ad thing means (?) Should each new membership pack be selected to "Discount Price" in the settings to make it appear instead of "Static" ?

Do each of the above options need to be selected as "Discounted Price Options" ? Last but not least, I'm not sure what needs to be selected to YES or NO in order to make the membership options appear.

Whether a free ad or paid ad, when Membership Packs are active, will they receive a renewal notice that their ad is about to expire prior to the ad expiring? I thought that I saw that selection somewhere, but now can't seem to find it. Thanks in Advance for Your Help

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information