Thread: I need help please

Thanks

I need help please

I need help please. I don't know much about websites etc. I purchased ClassiPress Pro and set it up on my website where I used WordPress. Then I decided I wanted to use it on another site so I changed the settings to point to this other website. Now nothing is working. If I log in on WordPress, the actual look has changed and I only see a list of all the stuff I put on ClassiPress, but its only a narrow list of typed items running down the left hand side, eg it shows "Cars" and underneath it "Alfa Romeo" and all the other names as I set it up, but the whole actual "framework" is gone (Hope this makes sense)
    I cant login where it says login.
    It isn't Uninstalled as I can see an uninstall button when I go into WordPress initially and it tells me I'll loose everything if I "uninstall"
    Please help -how can I re-install or get the data up and running again??

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information