Thread: Newbie - A couple of questions

Thanks

Newbie - A couple of questions

Hello All,

I have placed an 'Events' page on my site and want to be able to have some kind of calender or structured method for people to input their information. Is there an easy way to facilitate this? I have also tried doing it as a 'Category' but the structure is not right... the dates under June jump above the month itself! I would prefer it to be under its own Page really.

Secondly....
    Is there a way to create a custom 'widget' that would take for example 10 x small adverts, small GIFs that are links to company websites. I have managed to sort the Sponsored Ads widget and have that running with a few test pics/links, but would like to have a stack of 10 ads as mentioned on another page. Any ideas?

All assistance welcomed and thanks in advance.

Paul

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information