Thread: Nginx + PHP-FPM + ClassiPress not working like it should

Thanks

Question Nginx + PHP-FPM + ClassiPress not working like it should

Hello guys,

I have Classi Press 3.1.4 installed but i'm having some problems with it. Recently i moved to a new VPS, because my dedicated server was going down all the time. The VPS is setup with Nginx, while the dedicated had Apache.

The VPS have Ubuntu Server with Nginx, PHP-FPM, APC and MySQL. The migration was normal, with mysqldump and tar.gz, and the server is doing great so far, a lot better than when i had Apache. Problem is: ClassiPress don't upload any kind of images anymore. If i go to WP-Admin and try to add an ad, it works normal... but if i anyone (including me) try to upload it via the front end, the interface Classi Press give us, it gives a message saying the image format isn't allowed. I tryed with png, jpg and gif, with lots of sizes. They work just fine when i upload them at WP-Admin, but if i try to upload via the interface ClassiPress gives... it gives me that message.

Since it works well on WP-Admin, my guess is it isn't related to Nginx. Maybe ClassPress use it's own functions to upload images, instead of WP's ones? What should i do here, any advises, please?

Here is a video of the problem happening: http://www.screenr.com/PNw8

I'm blocking those funtions on php.ini btw:
    xcntl_alarm,pcntl_fork,pcntl_waitpid,pcntl_wait,pc ntl_wifexited,pcntl_wifstopped,pcntl_wifsignaled,p cntl_wexitstatus,pcntl_wtermsig,pcntl_wstopsig,pcn tl_signal,pcntl_signal_dispatch,pcntl_get_last_err or,pcntl_strerror,pcntl_sigprocmask,pcntl_sigwaiti nfo,pcntl_sigtimedwait,pcntl_exec,pcntl_getpriorit y,pcntl_setpriority,dl,system,shell_exec,fsockopen ,parse_ini_file,passthru,popen,proc_open,proc_clos e,shell_exec,show_source,symlink,proc_close,proc_g et_status,proc_nice,proc_open,proc_terminate,shell _exec ,highlight_file,escapeshellcmd,define_syslog_varia bles,posix_uname,posix_getpwuid,apache_child_termi nate,posix_kill,posix_mkfifo,posix_setpgid,posix_s etsid,posix_setuid,escapeshellarg,posix_uname,ftp_ exec,ftp_connect,ftp_login,ftp_get,ftp_put,ftp_nb_ fput,ftp_raw,ftp_rawlist,ini_alter,ini_restore,inj ect_code,syslog,openlog,define_syslog_variables,ap ache_setenv,mysql_pconnect,eval,phpAds_XmlRpc,phpA ds_remoteInfo,phpAds_xmlrpcEncode,phpAds_xmlrpcDec ode,xmlrpc_entity_decode,fp,fput,virtual,show_sour ce,pclose,readfile,wget
    Thanks in advance and sorry for my english

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information