Thread: Ordered lists not displaying correctly in ClassiPress -> Settings -> New Ad Message

Thanks

Question Ordered lists not displaying correctly in ClassiPress -> Settings -> New Ad Message

When I use the WP admin panel and go to ClassiPress -> Settings -> New Ad Message and enter:

<ol>
    <li>1. Select a Category for your ad and click Continue.</li>
    <li>2. Enter the required fields, a description, and upload up to five images. Select the Featured Listing checkbox to promote your ad and reach more potential customers. Click Continue to proceed and review your ad.</li>
    <li>3. Review the contents of your ad and agree to the terms and conditions. Finally, click Proceed to post it.</li>
    </ol>

The numbers are not displayed, although each item is on it's own line. Is this a bug?

Example: Login/Register at WaterWhip.com – FREE Boat Classified Ads (On the page I manually entered the numbers since they would not display with <ol>)

Also, I noticed the "standard" or default Terms of Use section has ordered lists coded as well, but they do not display either! Major bug?

Example:
    <ol>
    <li>No foul or otherwise inappropriate language will be tolerated. Ads in violation of this rule are subject to being removed immediately and without warning. If it was a paid ad, no refund will be issues.</li>
    <li>No racist, hateful, or otherwise offensive comments will be tolerated.</li>

Code is correct, but simply not being displayed.

Can anyone validate?

Thanks,

Mazz

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information