Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patch release for 3.0.5

Thanks

Question Patch release for 3.0.5

I am very tempted to pay a programmer to fix all the issues I have found in 3.0.5 as I dont want to have to wait another week or even a month for some pie in the sky patch that may or may not be released.. blah blah blah

Yet on the same hand I really dont want to have to pay out hundreds of dollars to fix what you guys may fix and release next week as mentioned you would be ( possibly, maybe, could be, should be... um we really dont know but it sounds good )

So lets throw the cards on the table. Having looked at the major flaws in 3.0.5 that need fixing. And know how fast it takes to fix errors. I have written down about 15 so far. Going on the basis that there is 24hrs in the day, and the guy who does the changes isnt focusing on producing another one of you other themes.

How soon can you release a patch to fix these issues mentioned on the forum? And be really honest. I know code myself to some degree and I know what is a quick fix i.e load up the php change a line or two and checking... how long that can take. So lets be realistic to the community here.

Will anyone be working on this over the weekend?

What day next week can you aim to release it by?

if you cant release it or cant even give an estimated day other than.. we are hoping ( which we know is no guarantee at all and usually is said to keep customers from doing a public linching )

Let me know and I will bite the bullet and pay to have at least my version fixed so its operational.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information