Thread: Please Help........

Thanks

Please Help........

I accidently deleted the "membership" and "membership confirmation" pages. Now when someone tries to click on the "Purchase membership packs" from their dashboard they get an error message that the page is not there. I tried adding new membership and membership confirmation pages, but I'm not sure what to select in the "Page Attributions" section on the right. The "Parent" drop down box does not show any option for selecting "Memberships" and the "Template" drop down box has a "Membership Confirmation" and a "Purchase Membership Packs", I've tried different combination of these and still get an error message tries to purchase membership packs.

When a user clicks on the link: Purchase a Membership Pack in their dashboard it redirects the user to the URL/membership-confirm page and displays an error message that says: AN ERROR HAS OCCURED - - There was a problem processing your membership or payment was not successful. This error can also occur if you refresh the payment confirmation page. If you believe your order was not completed successfully, please contact the site administrator.

I'm not sure how long it usually takes to get responses. I apoligize if I'm being impatient. But, I already have members and new users visiting the website to place ads, but with out the option of users purchasing a membership pack (and getting a discount) they have to pay full price and are leaving without doing anything.

Thank you for your help.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thread Information