Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By samcy

Thread: Please solve/upgrade the following in your next classipress update

Thanks

Please solve/upgrade the following in your next classipress update

I av always said i made the right choice on classipress, its still the best theme out there.
    I however have the following problems with your current version
    1. mobile phone view ad icons.
    most of our customers, or atleast mine use mobile phone devices 70-80%. the site looks really bad with only the header image and blog posts featured images. please add image icons for listings, a small one just next to the ad will do. images influence 50% of response of customer response.

2. the sliding tool bar is not available on mobile view- try an alternative...a gallery or something, just to make the mobile view a little lively.

3. opera mini posting.
    my site is focused on Kenyan market. most of my customers use opera mini phone browser. according to analytics 71%. you cannot post on classipress using opera mini, once you select the main category, the loading doesnt happen. someone whispered to me about operamini being either dynamic or static cant remember which. it cld be a fault with opera mini bt thats where my customers are...meanwhile i have encouraged them to use other browsers using the instruction message snippet (http://www.254market.com/create-listing/). i always loose like 50% here, in google analytics, the 'create listing' page at a time has like 12 users, after which only 5-6/7 ads are posted.

4. login/join button
    the login button should be next to join button, honestly this is should have been done like yesterday. who still hides the login/register button at a dark corner somewhere on the top?

5. ads listing error.
    i thot this was a bug on my end but i have seen several other complains on the forum. when the same user continously lists like 3 ads, the second and third ads merge to one ad, it takes the url of one ad and the the title of the other, the images all attachd to one ad, so you have a subaru car title in a toyota car url and both their images on the ad. its quite embarassing.

6. anything you can do about page speed from your end-maybe add cache expiry dates on images...i did google page speed tests and i wasnt very impressed.

and Samcy should be promoted/given a holiday ticket or watever you guys do for motivation. I like his enthuthiastic support on the forum,

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 1,442 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    jimdfire likes this.
    Rolf Hassel (Samcy)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information