Thread: Problems with Classipress and Plugins

Thanks

Problems with Classipress and Plugins

I have a few problems with Classipress. I think it is easier to make a list of it than starting a thread for each one.

Here the list of problems I can't figure out a solution.

1. I tried to make the red bar smaller. The web version works correct but the mobile version shows the full bar. You can see the correct web version here: www.firmenvorstellung.com
    Now the mobile version shows a big red bar. Which setting do I have to make so the bar width is 100% on mobile. The old classipress version worked on mobile correct too after I made the bar smaller in the web version. Btw I am using the latest Classipress version.

2. Is it possible to place the contact form anywhere custom? Is there a code I can paste somewhere to put in the contact form?

3. Is it possible to enable the index pictures in the mobile version too? If yes, how?

4. We are using the classipress ads importer plugin. We are uploading a lot of ads via csv. We always get error messages because auf exhausted space. We tried to increase the space in the htaccess file but with no effect. Can I increase it in another file too? If yes, where?

5. I noticed that the site is working very slow. What could cause this slow speed. What are the most important points I could look for this?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Greetings Julia!

Thread Information