Thread: Region Select - Country/state

Thanks

Region Select - Country/state

HI,

When choosing "State" and " Country", if I choose "United Kingdom" the list of US states still stays in ths state dropdown, and I have no option but to choose a US state before the continue will allow me to the next step.

i) Can I add the UK counties(states) into the drop down and if so how may I do this?
    ii) Can the "state" and " country" option be switched around as it is would seem to be more logical to do "country" first ( with US as a default) then "state" (for those of us outside the US )

Gary.

Thanks

Re: Region Select - Country/state

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. Thank you.

Thanks

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. Thank you.

Thread Information