Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So disappointed and angry and I don't know why I'm bothering to post any messages

Thanks

So disappointed and angry and I don't know why I'm bothering to post any messages

I have so many unresolved issues now that it's unbelievable. I don't know how anyone ever has a successful classipress website when there are so many problems and lack of support. I understand you are trying to improve support and some of my messages have been answered but none have been resolved and I'm still waiting on answers.

"Our feature-rich theme was built for ease-of-use and tight integration with WordPress so you’ll be online and selling classified ads within minutes."

really?? It has been months for me and I'm still no closer to launching.

Appthemes may only charge a small amount but they don't consider that people may have spent a lot more money in order to start their website/business based around the classipress theme. I cannot believe how much money I have wasted now if I give up on this website. I don't want to, but since I can't even get my problems resolved prior to launching my site, what chance do I have of getting them resolved once I have launched.

I'm not sure why I'm bothering with this message but I have no other choice right now. In all my testing of my site I have not once received an email reminder that my membership will expire even though the setting is yes for this. Why would this be?

Also I just received an email saying my ad had expired and that I could relist but my membership should've been expired for a couple of weeks, does this mean that my ad stayed online even though my membership expired or did it go offline with no notification?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
    Kind regards,

Frank | Villadecker

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information