Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Some ads not going live

  1. #1
    Thread Starter
    Senior Member ssmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts

    Some ads not going live

    Hi, I am using the latest version of CP and following payment, some of my users' ads are not going live. I would say around 75% of ads go live after payment (as they should) and the remaining 25% are stuck in pending review. My site: buyandsellhair.com.

    A fix?

  2. #2
    jomarkosabel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    40,738
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

    Thank you and have a nice day.

  3. #3
    Thread Starter
    Senior Member ssmedia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. dev enviornment to live push
    By faisalloe in forum ClassiPress General Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: November 3rd, 2011, 09:19 PM
  2. Live Demo bug
    By rnaylor in forum Report ClassiPress Bugs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: April 6th, 2010, 02:49 PM