Thread: SQL sytnax error

Thanks

SQL sytnax error

Hi, I'm getting the error log in my root folder filled with this error message. It appears to have been going on for a while with .5 & .6. I haven't moved to .7 yet as I'm waiting for some time to make the move (custom child theme). I had a similar issue with JR which was just fixed. Here is the error message:

[01-Mar-2012 02:01:59] WordPress database error You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND post_type IN ('ad_listing') AND post_status = 'publish'' at line 1 for query SELECT object_id, term_taxonomy_id FROM ndsh11_3_term_relationships INNER JOIN ndsh11_3_posts ON object_id = ID WHERE term_taxonomy_id IN () AND post_type IN ('ad_listing') AND post_status = 'publish' made by require, require_once, include, get_header, locate_template, load_template, require_once, cp_cat_menu_drop_down, wp_list_categories, get_categories, get_terms, _pad_term_counts

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thread Information