Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very dissapointed about the platform.

Thanks

Very dissapointed about the platform.

I feel like i wasted my money. The platform is far from what i expected. You have to do tons of work that is wasted at every upgrade. And I am not talking about design work, i'm talking about common sense things that a developer should have thought at. I dont know where to start. I think that the problem is that the developer doesnt talk to the user of the platform.

1. The search function is kind of useless. The only option you have is search by categories that doesnt do much good. Thank God that is developed by wordpress and it works right. I think that you must be able to search by custom fields defined by user.

2. When you hit post an ADD the log in page doesnt have an register option. I think There must be an new button Create New Account next to Post an Add that disappears when you are logged in.

3. I think that the categories images must be built in, that is not so hard to be done.

4. The custom fields have limited option. For example the phone number field that is required on my site must numeric,else the users can swear or put stupid things in it. So is the price field.

5. I want to be able to set different currency on price field on the add and in the featured price, for the moment my country is not supported.

6. The carousel is messed up it doubles or triples an add if there are just a few ads presnt. It needs an mod to even look right.

7. The payment option must be changed. You make an add and nothing happens. You must be a master mind to figure out that you must go in your account to finalize an payment. The solution is after you sent the add to be redirect to the payment page. Nobody finalizes the payment. This feature hurts me most.

I will continue the post later now i have to go to an concert.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to minimalist For This Useful Post:

alinimmo (November 30th, 2010), dess (December 25th, 2010), ardentwire (December 9th, 2010)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to drabello For This Useful Post:

bellboy (November 30th, 2010)

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Marketplace Seller thesyndicate's Avatar
    Thanks

Very dissapointed about the platform yes me to

I love to help out you out but please read this first Have you tried to install in a root domain? Have you tried to Resave permalinks? Have you tried to disable all plug in? Have you tried the default theme of Wordpress?

++ If the issue is fixed consider closing the thread and change to solved, thank you for helping us helping you. ++

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information