Thread: Warnings on main page, cant acces wpadmin

Thanks

Warnings on main page, cant acces wpadmin

Hello,

I got issues for a few days with my theme. When i load my site i have this errors on top of the page :

Warning: Declaration of cp_CategoryDropdown::start_el(&$output, $category, $depth, $args) should be compatible with Walker::start_el(&$output, $object, $depth = 0, $args = Array, $current_object_id = 0) in /home/r1da1859/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/theme-functions.php on line 1627

Warning: Declaration of P2P_Widget::init() should be compatible with scbWidget::init($class, $file = '', $base = '') in /home/r1da1859/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/framework/p2p-core/widget.php on line 86

Warning: Declaration of APP_Tabs_Page::table_row($field) should be compatible with scbAdminPage::table_row($args, $formdata = false) in /home/r1da1859/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/framework/admin/class-tabs-page.php on line 168

Warning: Declaration of APP_Draft_Order::add_item($type, $price, $post_id) should be compatible with APP_Order::add_item($type, $price, $post_id = '') in /home/r1da1859/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/includes/payments/order-draft-class.php on line 172

Also I can't do much because i can not enter the administration menu.. if i go to the wp-admin i get this on page :

Warning: Declaration of APP_Tabs_Page::table_row($field) should be compatible with scbAdminPage::table_row($args, $formdata = false) in /home/r1da1859/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/framework/admin/class-tabs-page.php on line 168

Fatal error: 'continue' not in the 'loop' or 'switch' context in /home/r1da1859/public_html/wp-content/themes/classipress/framework/admin/importer.php on line 333

Can you please help me ?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,061 Times in 999 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information