Thread: website security problem

Thanks

website security problem

About a week ago I noticed that my site started getting a bunch of very odd ads submitted. The postings didn't appear to be legit so I have since installed a plugin to ban the specific IP of the posters and I thought that would solve the problem. Well something else I noticed was that a bunch of the ads as well as some other text areas on my website were now appearing in italics instead of just the regular font. I have no clue what is happening and now I fearing that I have some sort of virus or bug on my site. I used my hosting company's tool to scan for a virus and it turned up clean.

Has anyone else out there experienced anything like this with their site? If so did you find out what caused it and come up with any solutions? Please let me know because I really don't want to infect any of my user's computers. The site I'm referring to is located here: http://www.morrisonconnect.com/ so you can see the italicized text. Again I did not make any changes to the style sheet that would have caused this to happen.

Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information