Thread: Weird Languages Showing Up In "New Ad Message"

Thanks

Weird Languages Showing Up In "New Ad Message"

The default language of the site is English, and I have not used any translation file for this. But weirdly, under Classipress > Settings > New Ad Message, I am seeing a few paragraphs of some other languages. I don't really understand what they mean, but how can I reset it back to English?

This is quite a new install by the way. I just installed it yesterday, and never touched any language settings.

Please fill in the fields below to post your classified ad. Required fields are denoted by a *. You will be given the opportunity to review your ad before it is posted.</p>

Neque porro quisquam est qui dolorem rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit asp.</p>

<span class="colour">Rui nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquaear diff, and optional ceramic brake rotors can now all be orchestrated al fresco.</span></p>

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunsciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum.</p>

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts

Re: Weird Languages Showing Up In "New Ad Message"

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Re: Weird Languages Showing Up In "New Ad Message"

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information