Thread: Cheating ugh error - cant edit coupons, stores, categories, coupon types @jomarkosabe

Thanks

Cheating ugh error - cant edit coupons, stores, categories, coupon types @jomarkosabe

Hi - I need urgent help fast - I had a good looking functioning website with PremiumPress coupon theme and decided to changed it to Clipper theme because I loved the look and feel of the Clippy childtheme and the use of auto import deals from affiliate networks. Now i have to start over and I have to show the website soon and I am getting "cheating ugh errors on when trying to edit. ( see attachment )

I have read all your threads and followed all suggestions. I have Godaddy Cpannel hosting with the latest php and mysql version and I have the latest version of clipper and clippy and have been having issues editing. So i removed the there and now I am now using the clipper dev build and still no luck. Every time I try to edit coupons, stores, categories, coupon types and store images, I get an error saying Cheating ugh - Sorry, you are not allowed to edit this item. This happens on lastest Clipper, dev build and even on the clippy theme...

My website is http://mydealswork.com/ - and I reactivated the clippy theme temporarily. Here is what has been done ....

When I added clipper, I lost all of my existing content so I used the csv importer to import my old existing coupons but their logos did not import and used the cj importer to import some affiliate deals...

1) can you help me fix the editing issue and adding my own store logo issue ?

2) is there a custom css code or a plugin that I can add to only import store logos and product images as they auto import from affiliate networks?

3) how can I create different coupon types to sort all affiliate networks store deals so they can be automatically organized as "daily deals" coupon type showing store logo ?

4) how can I create different coupon types to sort all affiliate networks Products deals so they can be automatically organized as "hot products deals" coupon type showing the product logo ?

5) When I added the clipper theme I lost all of my content and it looks like most of my store names and categories got mixed into coupon type section, which i can't edit. So I had to create new store pages and coupons. How can I move those mixed pages to where they belong or clean this up with out deleting the pages that have had ranking on ?

6) I am not sure what else may be wrong because I am not able to edit the important areas so if you see anything preventing the theme to work smoothly please let me know

Thank you guys so much !
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; January 30th, 2017 at 09:44 AM.

Thread Information