Thread: Expired Coupons Showing At The Top of Search Results

Thanks

Expired Coupons Showing At The Top of Search Results

So I just did some testing and found this issue. I did a site search, after entering some expired coupons into the system...yes, I entered coupons that had recently expired because I want some of my original site coupons before I migrated over to Clipper to be available for visitors to see in the "unreliable" coupon section of the merchants page. The coupons do show up at the bottom of the page in said "unreliable" section by the way.

However, even though they show up fine and appropriately on the merchants page, when doing a site search those coupons show up at the TOP of the search results even though they are expired. At the very least, I would have expected them to show up at the bottom of the search results OR have an option to make expired coupons not show up at all when using the "Search" function on the site.

Please advise how to either a.) change the order displayed for coupons when searching (having expired at the bottom by the expiration key field) or b.) how to have expired coupons not show up when people use the site search function.

Thank you for your help!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information