Update has its share of issues
First no instructions in the file or on the support site on how to patch, so I just FTPed the files across but the it did not work properly, do then I did a full install. Talk about a slight mess.
Anyways the store destination urls dont work correctly, I get in an endless loop of clicking on a coupon just to end back up somewhere on my site.
When you enter a coupon it doesnt auto fill the stores destination URL for you, it would be great to select a store and have it populate the afifliate URL for you, right now it requires a cut and paste which is a pain to have the afifliate link with you if the coupon doesn't require a special link.
Even when I did put in an affiliate destination url, it still used the display URL when clicking the coupons, not really to useful to me like that.
I deleted a few stores and coupons and recreated them incase it was an issue with the update with existing data. It still had issues with going to the correct destination url on coupon clicks.
But old coupons do have an exisitng URL you can not edit and where my looping issue click the store name might have came in to play not sure. I wish I could leave up my site so "support" can examine the issues further, but it's a production site and I can not leave it broken.
Thank god I backed up my database before I "upgraded" , this needs more work honestly. I know it has some fixes, but I really think the affiliate side is not all there yet in function. I had to revert back to my modified 1.01 atleast it works.
My suggestion to those who have not upgraded, make sure you backup first and keep a copy of your existing theme incase you have issues like I did.