Thread: Err_connection_timed_out

Thanks

Err_connection_timed_out

Hi;

I hope I did not make any mistakes ;(
    My hirebee website has not been responding any more for 2 days, with a persisting message error ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT.

There were already some little issues before but usually, the website came back a few minutes after.
    This started when I changed the php version to 7.4.
    Then I added a few plugins. The last thing I did was connecting Google Tag Manager to the website.
    I checked .htaccess, looks ok. Now I am wondering about the Hirebee theme itself and plugins.

Any advice please ? Should I go back to php version 7.3 ? Are there reported compatibility issues with GTM ?

many thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; November 12th, 2020 at 10:06 AM.
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jomarkosabel For This Useful Post:

numi (November 14th, 2020)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,386 Times in 3,257 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information