Thread: Multiple Unresolved Issues

Thanks

Multiple Unresolved Issues

I set the default role to Contributor for all new registrants but every time i register an new account, i look at their role from admin and it's still set to none.

Freelancer does not receive notification when employer selects there proposal.

When I manually set the individuals to contributor they can upload but their posts still stay unpublished.

Project doesn't get published when employer submits the order and when the title of the project is clicked, the resulting page shows not found. Permlinks are set to 'postname'.

There's no place for freelancers to set their hourly rate so it defaults to $0.

Child Theme loses all formatting and hirebee formatting capabilities when activated. It also looks nothing like the hirebee style even thought the stylesheet was copied over.
    Favorite button doesn't at listing to user favorites.

The drop down menu in hirebee isn't anchored to the pages listed just a hashtag on the home page so it goes no where when clicked. I've searched the dashboard for hours and don't see an option to put in links or even other categories.

The registration notification email says it's from wordpress and not from the site name.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thread Information