Thread: What the hell am i doing? Paypal - Escrow

Thanks

What the hell am i doing? Paypal - Escrow

Hi everyone,

I don't know about other users experiences but I am finding this theme impossible to configure in regards to paypal/escrow.

I have been given 'conditionally approved' status for my app from Paypal, I have pulled my sandbox and live credentials from paypal into the theme (wordpress) and I still have no progress or idea what i am doing.

1) Sandbox wont work as it says I cannot test it with only one paypal account --- how am I meant to test it when I only own one account??

2) Disabling sandbox and using the live api credentials - i still cannot process payments. I get an error message when trying to 'pay funds' to activate the project.

3) What the hell am i doing? I keep going round and round in circles. The developers need to create a document to show what the next steps are after 'registering for an app' --- all i have seen on previous posts are referrals back to the original document!!!

Please please please someone help me, it has taken me just over a month to get the **** thing up and running and getting paypal api credentials but i feel like i'm still on step 1!!!

Developers please get this sorted asap!!!

Thank you

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,873 Times in 1,770 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information