1 free job in a pack = UNLIMITED Free jobs without any payment
I have a concern here.
- I have a Job Pack including 1 free job beside other paid jobs
- I've "Moderate Job Listings" set to NO in Jobroller --> Job offers
Here is what happens (process):
1. A recruiter creates an account, creates a job and gets redirected to the payment tab.
2. He's redirected to PayPal but DOES not pay anything.
3. The recruiter gets an email that his order was submited with success (although no payment was made).
4. The job offer is PUBLISHED automatically.
The same recruiter creates :
- A second job offer.
- The same process is repeated indefinitely although it's mentionned in the Pack that only 1 job offer is free.
Is this makes sense to you? A Recruiter can publish as much job offers he wants wwitout any moderation off course (because the system considers that they are "paid" job offers included in the pack).
I'm just speechless. Anyone to answer?