Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change made to Jobroller settings does not take place immediately

Thanks

Change made to Jobroller settings does not take place immediately

Hi guys, I'm hoping that someone can solve my issue here,

I'm wondering why is it that whenever I make changes to my Jobroller settings or install a plug-in, I'm only able to see the changes on the actual site a few days after I've made it. Or only on some pages.
    This is really frustrating. Is it my hosting problem? I bought the hostgator plan like you guys recommended. I cannot be waiting every few days to see whether the changes I've made are to my liking. Please suggest a solution to this. Like I've just uploaded a header logo to replace the default one, but it is still not showing, it only shows on the Blog Page but no where else.. I also switched my Social Connect Plug-in to the OneAll Social Login Plug-in, but I can't see the changes, ive deactivated the old one but it is still in function. Is there no way to have the changes be immediate?

the site name is . www.headhunters.my

Also whenever I log out of my account, why does the dashboard bar at the top still exist and shows that I'm logged in, the page would show as if I'm logged in but if I try to access a members-only area it will redirect me to the log in page. clearing all browsing data doesn't solve this.

Also why does a newly registered member gets directed to the admin page? I've blocked the access but it's still directing the users to an "Access Denied" page.

I've tried with Chrome Mozilla and Internet Explorer, all results are the same.

I hope this issues can get resolved soon, it's really holding back the launch date of my site.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,387 Times in 3,258 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information