Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few questions

Thanks

Few questions

I got a few issues with jobroller on my testsite: Horeca vacature bank.
    I thought it would be easier for you guys to make 1 post about it here instead of several.

To let you guys see what i mean i made a test account so you can see the errors for yourself. login and password is testaccount.
    The site is dutch, but i will translate where needed.

1. User cannot edit a job once posted from the dashboard (button bewerken).
    Also if i press "Einde" to end it, it still states a english message. I know i translated this since i made the language pack (even double checked the PO file). Besides that, if i hit "ok" on the prompt to delete it, it does not delete the job.

2. Where can i translate "Live jobs" in the dashboard. This is not added in the language file.

3. once i add a job as a user everything is translated except "for approval" in step 4 called "bevestigen". The sentence befor that is in the language file, but "for approval" is not behind that so it is not the MO file.

4. Permalinks. Once i set the permalinks to POSTNAME, the links change, but on every job etc. i get Page not found.

5. Once somebody clicks "inschrijven" for the rss feed, it loads the blog rss feed. What i want is that it loads the whole joblisting. Is this possible?

Last but not least: In your own website (appthemes), once i login i go to my dashboard. All fine. When I click the icon to go to the documentation, from there it will load the documentation of Classipress instead of JobRoller. Meaning i manually have to go to Support > Documentation > JobRoller. Just so you know since it's is a little annoying for your customers (and me )

If you need admin acces i can pm. Just PM me, or drop me a line here.

EDIT: forgot 1 thing:
    once i uncheck the "how to apply box" within the admin area, the form is eddited. Meaning the wysiwyg area is gone, which is ofcourse what we want. However, it still displays the header once you want to post a job. You can see it when you post a job and look at step 3, the preview. It still states "Hoe te solliciteren"
    Last edited by luukratief; April 22nd, 2011 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Forgot something

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pepsi For This Useful Post:

luukratief (April 26th, 2011)

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information