Thread: Finding by country only in Google Maps; or changing value of "anywhere" in index page

Thanks

Finding by country only in Google Maps; or changing value of "anywhere" in index page

Hi there

I've just started an international teaching jobs site using JobRoller. In the main, I really like the software; however, an annoying problem I've encountered concerns the Google Maps set-up.

At the moment, anyone advertising a variety of vacancies within a particular country can't specify that country only using Google Maps - for example, if you enter "China" Google Maps will in fact come up with a particular location in China, which is incorrect. However, by leaving the entry blank, the job location is displayed as "anywhere", which is also incorrect.

Could you tell me whether (1) there is any way to have countries recognised as valid locations in their own right (without having to provide a city or other location within that country) and (2) I can change the value "anywhere" (as in "location: anywhere") to something more suitable (like " - ").

Many thanks

Simon

Edit: sorry - you can see my jobs site here: http://efl-resource.com/tefljobs/

Note the locations which say "anywhere" are in fact located in various places within particular countries.
    Last edited by eflresource; December 22nd, 2011 at 03:25 PM. Reason: needed to add more detail

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tinygiantstudios For This Useful Post:

eflresource (January 2nd, 2012)

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information