Thread: Help with a few bits and bobs

Thanks

Help with a few bits and bobs

I have managed to execute a few mods to my site and i must admit i'm having fun.

My GP Jobs

I could use a little help... I am sure these have come up before but it takes a good while to search through all the posts.

I appreciate any help with the code required and exact location of the files to manipulate for the following.

1. Relocation of my job type filter buttons to the header .. like this site

URL Removed

I have sent the owner of this site a pm ... I also like the colour of the job type buttons.

2. For some reason when i post test jobs they are appearing as "Featured" .. i am sure there is a simple reason for this... i will investigate but if anybody knows a quick fix please help.

3. this one may be out of my skill level..... I need to add "GP Consortia" to my browse by search .... it needs to have the same functionality and flexability as job catagorie... so I would need 3 tiers ... NHS LONDON T1 (Parent) Bexley Clinical Cabinate T2 the the Smiths Wood Surgery T3 ...

I have tried to make this work using what is here if anybody has any ideas of a work around that would be great.

well hope to get a mesage back soon .. meanwhile i'm going to play with my job packs.

Steve
    Last edited by jomarkosabel; February 20th, 2011 at 10:11 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,390 Times in 3,261 Posts
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Please help our moderating team work more efficiently by not sending us support questions via PM. You can read more about how AppThemes support works here. However, you can send a PM to follow up and remind me if I missed your support request/thread.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Thanks

featured jobs

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    Last edited by bangor1976; January 8th, 2011 at 10:08 AM. Reason: typo

Thread Information