Thread: Inclusion of Mandatory Fields in Jobroller

Thanks

Inclusion of Mandatory Fields in Jobroller

I started using Jobroller this week and had to return to the earlier theme of my site, because the input for adding jobs is very poor and does not meet the need of a job site. I explain below:

On a job site, you need to send data aggregators such as Indeed and Simply Hired for example, and relevant information such as location (city) and company name are not required to complete the Jobroller and when completed, do not appear in the text, only the title, which makes no use of the theme, because the data mentioned are fundamental for the aggregators, data and recognize possar disclose vacancies sent.

I started using the theme and multiple users no longer fulfill the city, which prevented the use of Jobroller because the location is a primary fact in the search for jobs.

My suggestion would be to be a plugin where the actual user configured the fields according to your needs, being mandatory or not, this being defined at configuration time.
    This would facilitate the use of fields according to the user's needs and according to their interests, or types of places and regions to be affected.

I await comments, because if there are no conditions to have such functionality in Jobroller, the theme is not for me and would really like a refund of the amount paid for the same.

Thanks attention and await return

Celso

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thread Information