Thread: Job Pack - Need Help ASAP

Thanks

Job Pack - Need Help ASAP

I've got PayPal IPN enabled...yet the ONLY job that my customer is able to post is the first job of the job pack. After that, subsequent jobs are awaiting in my Orders queue awaiting me to mark them as being "paid". That is not good business. If a customer buys a job pack, they should be able to post all the jobs allowed by the Job Pack without any extra site administration. If I go in and mark the order as "paid"...the the job is posted to the site.

Obviously, my customers want immediate job postings (since that is what they are paying for)...they don't want to wait for me to get home from my day job to clear their job posting at night.

Additionally, there seems to be a significant delay for the customer after posting their first job and before the system allows them to post their next job.

See my customer's email below...

"Hello,

You are being contacted via Sleep Jobs by XXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX has provided the following information so you may contact them:

Email: XXXXXXXX@xxxxxxxxx.com

I opened an account a little bit ago and selected the March Madness offer. I posted 1 job and would like to post another, however, when I go to post the 2nd job it asks me to put in payment info.
    I thought the promotion would allow me to post as many jobs as I wanted?
    please let me know what I need to do to post another job.
    Thank you,
    XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX"

=============

IMPORTANT...these are PAYING customers...I need a fix immediately before they start posting their negative experiences on industry web sites.

Thanks,

Russ

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks

Thread Information