Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Jobroller 1.7.1 Bug - RSS feed disappear with no reason

Thanks

Jobroller 1.7.1 Bug - RSS feed disappear with no reason

Hi,

Yet an other problem with JR 1.7.1: The RSS feed just disappear to be showed up as a 404 not found error!

When i was editing this thread, forum suggested me to see this thread http://forums.appthemes.com/report-j...obroller-20625 but it does not really help as it talks about Permalinks which i did not change.

How did i find the Bug:
    ----------------------

1. After JR 1.7.1, RSS feed disappared without notice so when i enter http://mywebsite/feed i find a 404 not found PAGE.

I deactivated all plugins then activate them one by one to figure out that when i deactivate and then activate SEO YOAST plugin, the problem is fixed BUT temporarly. X hours or X days later, the RSS feed disappears so i must repeat deactivating then activating SEO YOAST plugin.

2. I decided to replace YOAST plugin by ALL IN ONE SEO plugin, and for 2 days, my Feed RSS was working and showinhg up normally, till today morning when the RSS feed was gone again to be show as a 404 not found page.
    I deactivated ALL IN ONE SEO then activated it but nothing is fixed unlike with SEO YOAST plugin!

3. I activated again SEO YOAST Plugin and deactivated ALL IN ONE SEO; repeated the deactivate/activate with SEO YOAST just to make the RSS working. But, it will disappear for sure in X time.

Consequences of this Bug
    -------------------------
    - Huge loss of productivity knowing that the good and most qualified traffic for a job board come from social networks like LinkedIn, where RSS is normally fed into automatically That suppose that i don't have to check every hour that my RSS is working. For example, the RSS was gone the whole night, i let you imagine the traffic i missed.

- For newsletters based on RSS scheduled every wednseday at 07:00 am, should i wake up at 06:00 to check that my RSS will be well read one hour later?

- What about feedburner....

So please folks, fix this ASAP as i'm really tired because every week i weak up with a new unexpected behaviour.

PS: In the feedburner field in Jobroller i have entered the link that lead directly to fill in the subscriber email address instead of the root page of feedburner. But i'm not sure, this will have a relation with the issue mentioned here.

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks

Thanks
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information