Thread: JobRoller blocking cron tasks from W3 Total Cache?

Thanks

JobRoller blocking cron tasks from W3 Total Cache?

Hello guys, I have an interesting issue today.

This is the scenario: a specific multisite with only 2 sites, being one of them an empty of contents subdomain for betatesting purposes, while the main domain of the network is the site in production.
    I noticed the main domain wasn't updating the cache, it uses W3 Total Cache. Yet subdomain does it well. I installed WP Crontrol to see if all goes well and found that the main site was lacking one of the two W3 Total Cache tasks: it was generating the cache files but not collecting the garbage once they expire. While this failed, the subdomain has the two cron tasks working properly. I tried to add the pending task manually using WP Crontrol, but the WP CRON system is ignoring the request.
    And there are no logged PHP errors.
    Running JR 1.7.2 + FXtendPro 1.4.1.6 + JobSuggest 1.0 + TypeRight 1.3 on WP 3.8.1 with PHP 5.4. Everything last stable version.

Also noticed that JetPack heartbeat cron task is stuck in "now", rather than weekly. This disappear if I deactivate JetPack, but it comes back when I reactivate it.
    Take in account that in the same server there are several other WP standalone and multisite with W3 Total Cache and working perfectly fine.

And here are the questions:
    - How can I check if the cron tasks are well written in the cron field at options table in the DB? Is it JSON?
    - How can I check if "something" is blocking the task from being installed in cron?
    - How can I manually type to add the job in the cron field at options table in the DB? Is this possible?

Any help please? Developers: I invoke you

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information