Thread: JobRoller Questions

Thanks

JobRoller Questions

1- How can I increase the types of files accepted for the upload?
    2- How can I capture resumes/profiles as the default and allow candidates to opt out? I just applied for a test job as a test candidate and I don't see the option anywhere to upload a resume to the searchable resume database?
    3- How can a put the cost on the resume search page without having to drive the user to the PayPal checkout to see the cost?
    4- What are resume specialties, groups/associations and categories? What is the difference?
    5- I see languages are already populated but if I try to add a resume from admin, it shows them as tags/keywords rather than category selectable items, same for job types. It seems there is something wrong with the selection.
    6- This error appears when doing a job search
    Radius:

Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: URL file-access is disabled in the server configuration in /homepages/23/d187487723/htdocs/idesignjobs/wp-content/themes/jobroller/includes/theme-functions.php on line 772

Warning: file_get_contents(http://maps.google.com/maps/geo?q=te...l=US&region=US) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: no suitable wrapper could be found in /homepages/23/d187487723/htdocs/idesignjobs/wp-content/themes/jobroller/includes/theme-functions.php on line 772

Is it possible to disable the necessary radius on the search as well?
    7- I can see in the page list that it asks for the job seeker resume registration page but I don't know how to create one. I'm not at all new to WordPress but I can't find where the job seeker is to create a profile. I have already done this with a workaround but I assume there's a default way to do this.
    8- How can I show job seekers the positions for which they have already applied? So far I can only see starred jobs and recently-viewed jobs.
    9- How can I allow job seekers to send the résumé they have on file to employers rather than having to load one each time they apply for positions?
    10- How can job seekers apply for multiple positions at once?
    11 - Can I easily add fields to the resume and job submit profiles/pages? For example, under resumes, I'd like to add a section about references. I would also like to add fields on job orders, such as whether the position requires existing work authorization.
    12 - How can I set the default to be that admin must approve jobs and resumes before they are published?
    13 - How can I set it so that jobs come up on the main page and not the static home page
    14 - When adding jobs on behalf of a company, how can I set that company's email address as the notification email address?
    15 - Where can I access the list of job seekers or employers in order to contact them by email?
    16 - Where can I set a reminder to job seekers to revisit their profiles yearly or set them to expire if not updated/renewed? How can I export their details to have them in list format?
    17 - Where can I show other jobs by this employer?
    18 - How can candidates subscribe to tailored job notifications?
    19 - How can employers subscribe to new candidate résumés meeting their parameters?
    20 - Is there a way to disable to contact the employer form in the job and just have candidates follow the application instructions without that form appearing?

Thanks

More questions - resume search and job postings - unlimited access for one employer

You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Projects: ClassiNoiva - Classimóveis - vocênoenem - i50 - Clube DETRAN

Thread Information