Thread: Is JobRoller V 1.5.3 Slower?

Thanks

Is JobRoller V 1.5.3 Slower?

Seems that I have alot of questions during this weekend lol. Ok, after upgrading from JR V1.4.2 to JR V1.5.3 I noticed that two things got slower with 1.5.3. They are as follows:

1. The main search bar on JR's homepage. When I type in a city and click on the search icon it takes much longer to bring up the results than before when I used V1.4.2. Any suggestions on why this happens and how to fix this?

2. The new and improved "Preferences" tab for job seekers. I tested this out myself. When you fill out the new "My Preferences - Other Information..." section, save it and log out; it then takes ages to log back in again to your view your job seekers dashboard area. However, if you do not fill out the new "My Preferences - Other Information..." section and sign out, logging back into the dashboard area works fine and at normal speed.

Keep in mind that everything else is working at normal speed for JR V1.5.3, except for the two points I mentioned above. Any suggestions on solving these problems?

Thanks
    You must be an AppThemes customer and logged in to view this response. Join today!

Thread Information